Copyright © 2018 Hong Kong Korean Kulture Exchange Foundation Company Ltd. All rights reserved.
The content of this website, including but not limited to all text, graphics, drawings, diagrams, photographs and compilation of data or other materials are protected by copyright. Hong Kong Korean Kulture Exchange Foundation Company Ltd. (“HKKKulture”) is the owner or with the author permission on the use of all copyright works contained in this website. HKKKulture encourages our materials to be share on other site for personal or educational use.
- We expressly forbid the use of any HKKKulture material appearing at this site, and/or the Greenpeace name and logo, for:
- personal or corporate gain except by express permission as noted below;
- party political advertising or the suggestion of endorsement by HKKKulture of any candidate for public office;
- any suggestion of HKKKulture endorsement of, or connection with, websites that HKKKulture, in its sole discretion, finds to be of an illegal or objectionable nature, which includes obscene, violent, intolerant, denigrating or containing sexually-oriented content or materials;
- any false representation of yourself as a HKKKulture officer, employee that you are raising funds or donations.
Articles and Text
Articles and text produced by HKKKulture is free for personal or educational use. Please do include a note saying: “Source: HKKKulture (hkkkulture.com)” and reproduce any byline or copyright information provided in the original.
Articles and text from third party sources remain the intellectual property and copyright of those third party sources, and permission for use should be sought from these original sources.
Any image which is copyright of HKKKulture that appears on our website can be freely copied for personal or educational use, provided you reproduce the copyright information in its entirety.
Images © HKKKulture are copyright of HKKKulture, and can be used in accordance with the terms above.
Images © Photographer or © Artist (including any agencies, etc.) are reproduced by permission, and reproduction permission must be sought from the original copyright source listed on these images.
Any other use (such as using images for personal or corporate gain) require permission from HKKKulture. Commercial use of any image without permission would constitute a copyright infringement and may infringe upon other rights.
Any information on the website had been found on the third parties website without source will be penalized.
If you believe your copyright-protected work was posted on this Website without authorization, you may submit a copyright infringement notification to us requesting for removal of the content, via email as follows:
Email to: email@example.com